Monday, July 28, 2014

Rare Item monday + Story time with buny


A wonderful new RIM came out! I just don't think the colours look good together!
 Just because of the shades of green

 

The rare eye-patch looks nice, but I don't think I would take it!

Also I have a story to tell you all!



Story time with Buny
 I was talking to my friend, and I really wanted Pink forest walls.
Then a week or so later she said she had them, but I had nothing worth them.
So I asked if she would do an adventure with me to get betas so I can trade for one. Then we got lame prizes and I found the last Oasis Shard. I picked it up and looked at my prize, I couldn't breath! It was forest walls.

I later did an adventure with my 2 best buddies, Mudpi3 & Fuzziegirly, and we got a black Top-Hat, I was glad since it was all black, and those I saw are the most popular if they still were worth their value, since the hat-a-palusa came in 2013. So I was like yay! Then I got the green and my mouse flicked at the screen and I saw that image of the spike, I jumped up from my chair and couldn't stop saying omg omg omg omg. 

Just so you know, I know fuzzie and mud irl, and fuzz was at my house, and mud was in a face time, so fuzz was like, "Chill buny, why are you so crazy?" Then she saw it and was like OMG A SPIKE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment