Saturday, July 26, 2014

Icon requests!

Hey jammers! This is not another update, but I have something to tell you!

I will be drawing some of my characters, like my icon. But I will be doing requests so comment a picture of your animaljam Animal and I'll draw it :3

I can do:
Wolves, Arctic wolves, Snow leopards, Cheetahs, Foxes, Bunnies, Hyenas, Raccoons, Tigers, Horses, Deer, Giraffes, Lions, Maybe kangaroos. 

I can't draw (objects): 
Bow and arrows.

That's all I guess? It wont be too big though!

Example: 



How do I show you a picture of my animal?

1 Take a screen-shot of your animal [Print Screen]
2 Upload to something like http://postimage.org/
3 Press upload and click your image saved to you computer
4 Press Upload then right click and press Copy image URL or something similar to it.
5 Go to comments and paste the url there!

Have a Jam-Tastic day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment