Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Animaljam charity

Hey everyone, me again.

I've been thinking about things like the Jammers that have nothing, and have been scammed. I want to start a charity for jammers, and I will donate to people! I swear, Cross my heart, I will not keep these things, and everything donated will be going to those who have nothing.  Good or bad items don't matter, but it would be lovely if you could donate somethings.  I have some items that I will donate. I'm trying to sound not at all like a scammer, and if you donate I'll send you back an epic wonders item! Please don't think of me as a scammer, I will be showing ever name that donates and posting them and saying, "These people are wonderful, make sure to help them!" Now I'm not saying to send me a spike or anything but something kind like some unwanted items.

Members:
If you are going to donate, which is kind and extremely nice, Send me a jam-a-gram with the item saying something like, "For those who have no thing,"
I understand if you can't say that because of Aj's chat system, but I'll know because people don't donate random stuff to me lol, but instead of that if you want an epic wonders item say its name!

Nonmembers:
I am on animal jam pretty much all day, so you can meet me and tell me what item you want, I'll buy it and we can trade! Just send me a jam a gram with the card, "As Cute As A bunny" and the message "Trading in my den!" I'll meet you at mine and as said I'll trade you stuff. But I might have to try and buddy you if you're not on as same as me!

Thank you!

Have a Jam-Tastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment